Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday To Who

I suppose I can't let this day go by without wishing a very happy 46th birthday to the greatest show in the galaxy. Here's to 46 more!

I myself was born somewhere in between Planet of the Spiders Part 6 and Robot Part 1, which I suppose makes me almost 7 Doctors old. All being well, my daughter is going to be born somewhere between The End of Time Part 2 and Matt Smith's debut. I wonder if there'll still be Doctor Who when she's 45 going on 46? Will she, or her children, be eagerly anticipating the last few adventures of the Twentieth Doctor?

One thing's for sure, if there's any TV show that has the capacity to go on forever, Doctor Who might just be that show. Forty-six years and showing no signs at all of running out of steam. Bravo, Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment